I’m as of now sitting before the TV watching the Netherlands against Denmark in the World Cup.
What rings a bell is the manner in which the players continue on the soccer field.
Both of these 2 groups share a ton practically speaking, and now and again Denmark is alluded to as “Little Netherlands”, essentially on the grounds that their method of playing the game is exceptionally impacted by the manner in which Netherlands are playing the game.
Assuming you have watched the World Cup up until this point, you realize that speed is of outrageous significance, even at tip top level. Players like Ji Sung Park and Lionel Messi are both little players, however their method of continuing on the field is the main thing.
So what precisely is soccer speed?
By checking out a game in the World Cup, you can without much of a stretch track down what sort of developments players are utilizing on the soccer field, and to make reference to a couple:
– Direct speed increase from standing, strolling, running (from 5-40 meter, for the most part in the scope of 5-15 meters)
– Side mix (a great deal in safeguard, particularly in 1 v 1 circumstances)
– Cutting (running at high velocity a playing out a fast and rather “little” shift in course) แทงคาสิโน เว็บยูฟ่า
– Retreat (pulling out to make space for your colleagues)
– Deceleration (from high velocity to a fast stop, frequently when applying strain in safeguard)
– Shift in course (can be both with a without the ball, in protection and offense)
– Leaping (to win a header)
These are only a portion of the numerous developments that happen on a soccer field, and with regards to soccer speed, simply figuring out how to run straight ahead like a Track and Field runner will not get you quicker on the soccer field. Without a doubt, it would help you when running 40-100 meters, yet how frequently does that happen in a soccer match?
Not that frequently.
You should have the option to speed up from various positions (straight, in points, from the side, and so on), figure out how to decelerate quickly and shift a bearing, etc.
The most well-known distance in a soccer match is between 10-20 meters, and you play the game for an hour and a half. So when attempting to foster soccer speed with your players, recall the significance of helping them how to move viably in a wide range of headings. What’s more a portion of this preparation ought to be finished with the ball, and some of it without the ball!
Multi-directional is truly what soccer speed is about, remember that!